Junior volunteers are welcome at the Stuart Lake Hospital! There are many opportunities available to youth by becoming a volunteer. You get to do things such as visit with patients, play board games and read magazines – be a friendly visitor, stock carts and rooms with medical supplies, deliver meals, direct patients and visitors in the hospital, and much more!
- Scholarship, bursary opportunities
- Meet new friends
- Develop self-confidence
- Explore possible careers in health care
- Add experience to your resume
- Help others
- Reference letter from professionals for future employment
- Community hours for graduation
Download our brochure to learn more.
If you are you interested in becoming a volunteer, please fill out an application form. You will be contacted by an auxiliary member for an interview and further information.
To contact a Junior Volunteer Coordinator to ask questions, go to our Contact page for their information.